Sunday, December 13, 2009

Acne medication?

Whats the best acne medication or facial scrub to use?





my brother has really bad acne and weve used pretty much everything...even proactiv?Acne medication?
try soap, hand soap, heavy appliedAcne medication?
It happens. Deal with it. Although you might want to try blue light therapy. Basically its a blue light that you sit in front of...
not sure wish i could help though, when you get an answer, will you tell me?
Unfortunately, there's no magic cream. The most important thing is to practice good skin hygiene and keep your skin healthy(don't let it overdry). After you wash your face with soap I would use any typical benzoyl peroxide cream followed up by a face moisturizer that won't clog your pores. Do this 2- 3 times a day.
I tried everything until i created my own natural face scrub- sugar, oatmeal, and honey, and another one with avocado and egg whites...eeew . Sounds good for cookies( the oatmeal one) but its great on face. He should also carry stridex pads to wipe face after eating...grease contributes to more acne...it doesnt matter how much chocolate one eats, its all about what gets on your face- sweat build up, food, etc. Look up organic face scrubs and see what comes up. Organic is the way to go- who wats to put harsh ingredients on their already messed up face? try tea tree oil too!
I've had severe cystic acne for years. I tried proactiv too, but it didn't help. I'm now seeing an estitcian every week for chemical peels, but it costs $35 a week. (Its money I really don't have, but I'm so desperate I don't care anymore.) It's helped more than anything. The best thing I know to tell ya is to educate yourself as much as possible about what causes acne and treat it gently with as much natural stuff as you can. Tea tree oil is good for spot treatment. If you can find a better more cost effective solution, please fill me in.
idk about u, but Aveeno foaming cleanser works the best for me.
acne free
Proactive sucks. I saw Vanessa Williams on ugly Betty and she still has real small fine bumps and zits on her face when the camera caught her at an angle just right. Proactive is for mild acne. The doctor can give him Tazerac creme 1%(.1) or Retina-A .1 They both work good but to me Tazerac is the bomb. It's almost like you can put it on your skin than 30 minutes later you can barely slide your finger and press your nose and all the whiteheads and black heads fall right out. Your skin is broke out at first for just a week then it's get clear. It is so worth it to go to a derm and request Tazerac .1%.Do it right away and in 3 weeks your brother will be so cute !
Well at a doctor's appointment, I asked about my acne and she said to use some medication prescribed by her. The medication you get from drug stores don't actually work. Go to your doctor and asked for a prescribed treatment. If the treatment does not work, then go to a dermatologist.
Try crest tooth paste or rubbing alcohol good luck they both worked for me! Tooth past:(rub on tooth paste leave on for 10 min and wash off-drys up black heads and white heads) Rubbing Alcohol:(pour on a cloth rub on and leave there-drys pimples and blackheads) hope i helped!!
try pevonia acne line is really good and their rosatia mask helps with circulation. also make sure to get acne facials 2 a month with extractions if it dosent hurt they are not doing a good job. trust me it will work
biore
I use Clean and Clear face wash (I use it when I wake up and before I go to bed) and Clinique acne treatment (little teal bottle) for spot treatment. If these don't help I would suggest seeing a dermatologist before anything major (acne scaring) happens. I wish you luck.
I know someone who used to suffer from severe acne for 14 YEARS and finally got rid of it completely. She's sharing her success story at her site:





http://20six.co.uk/my-acne-solution





Hope this helps ;-)








Source(s):


Best Acne Treatments in 2007


=========================


http://www.squidoo.com/thebestacnetreatm鈥?/a>


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans