Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can acne medication darken the area around the eyes?

I have two dark lines extending 45 degrees in between my nose and eyes. I've heard that these are darkened when the skin is dehydrated, and I use some skin medication for acne (still. I know, it sucks.) Since acne medication dries up the skin, is it darkening these lines? And how can I improve them? I'm sick of looking tired all the time.Can acne medication darken the area around the eyes?
Maybe you should stop using the skin medication (unless it is directed by your doctor to continue) and see what happens. Drink lots of water, and Gatorade is good too. If the dark lines start to fade (if you stopped the medication, and I caution you not to, unless you're ok'd by your doc) then it probably means it is the medication. (now I know what's wrong with Itachi... XD)Can acne medication darken the area around the eyes?
Your acne medicine has nothing to do with the lines.
Yes, some acne medication does cause darkening. It's adverse effect. There is many things you can do for acne aside from medication. Here are 2 GREAT products that I have used/use.





1. Tree tea oil - $5 a bottle dip 1/2 q-tip in bottle apply to affected areas (after cleaning). Do this 2x a day it will last you 3 months or more! It also takes away blemishes,scars %26amp; dark circles. Takes about 4 days for acne to be clear(at2x a day)


About 2weeks for scars %26amp; blemishes. But you will see a difference in 2 days! It is all natural no sides %26amp; isn't harsh %26amp; doesn't dry out skin. You can get it at Wal-mart,K-mart,Target etc. It's great I'm still using it!





2. Equate brand acne cream - B4 you say it's genric it REALLY does WORK! 1oz tube $1.97 Apply small amount of cream after shower/baths on affected areas. Rub in completely you only need a nickel size of cream for large areas. The tube although small will last you a month or so depending on how often you use it. It also takes away black areas(inner thighs) %26amp; circles (under eyes)! You will see a difference(on pimples) in the morning! I'm serious it will have gone down %26amp; faded a little!! It also doesn't dry out skin %26amp; isn't harsh. You can get it at the same stores as the Tree tea oil. My dermatologist recommended it to me. She said that's what she uses I said yeah right! She went %26amp; got her purse pulled it out 1/2 used.


Give 1 or both a try!! ( Accompanied w/ plenty H2O)





Good luck, I hope this helped you!
I was on alot of difference antibiotics for acne for a long time, and my doctor eventually would give me anymore evern if they did work because they can cause dark spots on the skin, the never mentioned dark eye circles though.
What kind of medication are you taking? Instead of taking it you should do a full body cleanse. I'm taking one right now...and oh my god. I'm am so healthy. I feel in better shape and my skin is beautiful. It's 100% healthy and it's not going to dry you out. I can't stand all of those harsh skin medications. They suck. Anyways, try that cleanse..it's just an herb capsule you take a day and it gets rid of all of the toxins in your body that are causing the acne to begin with.





And don't forget to drink a ton of water!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans