Sunday, December 13, 2009

Should my prescription acne medication be burning?

My dermatologist prescribed me a combination of benzoyl peroxide and clyndamycin to use at night. (I use differin during the day). But I just put on the night medication and its burning a lot and red. I just started this medication a couple of days ago, so is it just because my skin is getting used to it, or is my skin not supposed to be having this reaction?Should my prescription acne medication be burning?
Yup. its suppose to have a little stinging and irrataion. I use the same thing as you, but i stopped with the benzoyle preoxide because it really dried up my face. Dont put a lot of it, use a thin layer.Should my prescription acne medication be burning?
I would call and ask the dermatologist. I used to be on prescription acne medications and mine told me to cut back on one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans