Friday, December 11, 2009

What kind of Acne Medication works really good?

I have heard proactive is really godd but what other kinds are also good and get rid of acne.What kind of Acne Medication works really good?
First Q is how old are u and of course male or female and which nationality u have?


-The acne treatment depends on what kind of acne u have...we have many differen treatment for therm...


-First Step is avoid sun shine...u can use some protection cream which has the SPF over than 25%...then if u are a smoker have to decrease the number of them....decrease the fat food u take(oily.fast food.chips...)....drink enough water (more than 2 lits a day)....wash ur face with no bacter soap(at least twice a day)...if u are a girl dont use bad brand of make up stuff and wash ur make up as soon as possible(even if u use removal cream ).....if u start any mild sport like areobic or even jogging it will make ur skin better....take good nutrition and vegetable....


-secound we have some locolize solution ...they are antibactrial like erythromycin 1% and ....u can use them once every 2 nights on ur acnes(avoid 2 cm around ur eyes and 2 cm around ur mouth including ur nasolabial lines)....


-third u can use systemic antibiotics like tetracyclin or doxi by the order of ur G.P or dermatologist....


-if non of them work or u have cystic acne with scar u have to use a drug calls Actane its full of Vit A , it has his own order and u just can have it by a dermatolog ...


-we have some other treatments like Microdermabration(its usefull for black spots),pilling(deep and superficial) for make the acne and the scar of them goes....


its better if u visit a dermatologist.


Good Luck


P.S:proactive is just a comercial brand ...not very usefulWhat kind of Acne Medication works really good?
Try Clearpores - It has done wonders for me.


http://www.acne-treatment-answers.com/acne-product.html





Proactiv was not bad either


http://www.proactiv.com Report Abuse

i have NORMAL/COMBINATION skin


i use jurlique


it is pricey but very good brand


all natural


http://www.jurlique.com/
NO ITS NOT WHAT U EAT ITS HEREDITARY OR ITS NATURAL-IF NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK GO GET ON ACCUTANE! YES i did nothing would work for me my acne was so bad i had to pop my pimples w/stick pins huge i was terribly ugly but honey I got on that accutane and know I am a SUPPASTAR yes you hear bad things about it but I didnt care I needed some relief and yes it was costly but I look good and know I can even wear shirts with the back out because I.m georgeous now I even wear my hair in a ponytale now I use to wear it in my face because I was so ashamed but honey not know I have a few outbreaks once in a while but I use a lil Proactive and I keep right on moving!!!!
if you stop pigging out on sugar and grease you will see improvement fatty
  • IMPOLINE PRODUCTS SERVICES
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans