Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can anybody tell me of an acne medication that uses the ingredients Benzoyl Peroxide, sulfur, and salicylic?

acid?Can anybody tell me of an acne medication that uses the ingredients Benzoyl Peroxide, sulfur, and salicylic?
Well Murad acne spot treatment is fantastic, and Ole Henrickson roll on blemish treatment is awesome too. Both of these contain all of the above.Can anybody tell me of an acne medication that uses the ingredients Benzoyl Peroxide, sulfur, and salicylic?
You should see a dermatologist. I also had moderate acne, so i didn't think that it was bad enough to see a doctor about, but no store product worked for me. And if you're starting to get scars, then that's just another reason why you should go to a derm, before the scars just get worse. They will prescribe a strong medicaton that will work for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans