Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's the best acne medication for mild acne on a person with naturally oily skin who is active in sports

I have used proactiv and acnexus and a number of other products. I'm 30 yrs old now and I still break out and I'm tired of it. I have had no luck with the dermatologist recommendations like benzo cream or tetracycline pills. I was wondering if anyone with my type of skin or similar to mine has found a good acne defender. If so please help me I'm self conscious enough and sales is how i provide for my family. It seems like if I don't break out by my forehead then under my lips or my side. I have never been completely free of acne and don't completely expect to with my oily skin. I would like to hear some recommendations or antedotes others have found to be successful for them....What's the best acne medication for mild acne on a person with naturally oily skin who is active in sports
Go to your doctors and talk to them about Accutane, its a pill. It dries you out, and has some side effects, but it's worth it because once your done taking the pill you'll rarely, if never get acne again.What's the best acne medication for mild acne on a person with naturally oily skin who is active in sports
I use Biore's triple action toner. I won't recommend much facial washes because most of the ones I tried sucks.





When I first used the toner, it cleared up my face in 3 days. I'm done using it now, and I MUST try a new toner, says my mother, but after I try all kinds of toners, I will return to Biore's toner. No, it will not prevent you from getting any more acne, but it will help you cure it.
PROACTI





http://www.proactiv.com/index.php?acnt=O…
Try ClearPores.
Try this simple remedy. Wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the acne like soap. The secret of keeping the skin clear is to keep it oil-free and clean. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans