Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's the best acne medication out there?

I have very sensitive, oily skin. I'm currently using Clearasil Ultra every morning when I wake up, and right before i go to bed. Yet, my face is still very oily. And I used proactiv, but the one time i didn't use it (I went to bed early and forgot), i broke out the next day. I don't want my skin to become extremly dependent. And I currently do not have a dermatologist. What are some good products I can use, that are affordable?What's the best acne medication out there?
I use mary kay products. They are a little more expensive but it is the best my skin has ever been. if you can't afford it maybe ask for it as a birthday/christmas giftWhat's the best acne medication out there?
I have been to many dermatoligists but I have learned that many OTC washes don't cure troublesome acne. I have found that YAZ birth control helps tremendously! I will get about 4 around the time of my cycle, but that's normal for most. I still use a face wash morning and night. I have Clean and Clear and it works very well. Everybody's acne is different so you may just have to keep trying things. and also the toothpaste trick does work.
proactiv dried out my skin. I've tried acnefree, it worked for a little while then my face got worse, it may work for you. I use cetaphil cleanser, and my face is less oily. and I also go to a dermatologist. that really helped me a lot. and depending (if you get one) some give out samples to see how different products work on your skin.
Actually, there is a VERY good treatment called ';Acne Free'; and it's about 20 dollars ( i think it might b on sale depending on where you live) and it's at wal greens. it works SO good and doesn't leave your skin oily! if you skip one night or day, you don't break out either!! good luck hope this helps!! :o)
don't use proactiv thats for sure- it works for about 2 months then your skin gets used to it and it just dries out and flakes. I use a similar product called clear zone from shoppers drug mart. It works well and doesn't severely dry my skin out. It's a good price too about $30
ive been trough every acne line.......and u know what will work and has been working well for me the past week........PHILOSOPHY';S HOPE IN A BOTTLE........thats the best title for it!!!!





my derm gave me a topical cream, but decided to try the hope in a bottle and it works better that the $50 topical cream, HOPE is bout $38 for 2 oz.......i got it in 5 payments in qvc.....it was a promotion.





try it you wont be disapointed i wish i had known sooner im a be 24 had acne since 15...ahhhh!!! but now im loving my results..
I too use Mary Kay products. I wash my face in the morning and at night. My skin is very oily and most products at the store don't work for me or dry my skin out.
Toothpaste, lime juice, tomato slices, home made packs can be used for treating acne. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for pimples at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans