Sunday, December 13, 2009

What pimple or acne medication is good and cheap?

i have like tiny tiny pimples on my forehead, which u can't c unless i point them out, but i'm self concious of them. p.s. i've used proactive and it didn't work.What pimple or acne medication is good and cheap?
Using a generic 2.5% or 5% benzoyl peroxide cream once a day will help tremendously.What pimple or acne medication is good and cheap?
I use the generic cleanser from Walmart. The orange face cleaner- generic for Neutrogena, and the pink astrigent. I wash my face with a little scrubby with the orange face wash at night in the shower. At in the morning, I wipe my face with a cotton round soaked with the astrigent. My face is very clear now. But if I ever do, get a pimple, I use the 10% benzole peroxide ointment on the pimple and it dries it out very quickly. I have that from Clean and Clear but that was before Walmart started selling the generic.





Generic stuff is just as good, but make sure you get a facial scrubby thing so it exfoliates your skin at the same time.
The best thing to do is to go to a dermatologist and ask their opinion. I used to have those small pimples, and within two years they turned into severe cystic acne. I have been on accutane for a month and its working WONDERS. Of course, it's not for minor acne like yours, but more severe like mine.





But anyhow, the dermatologist will know more than we do on here!
Depends how old you are but i'd suggest going to your doctor and asking to be put on Dianette, if its bothering you that much.


Its used to treat acne but it is also a contraceptive pill.


I use to suffer with bad spots on my face and back, now i never get any!! have got really clear skin.


xxx
washing your face in the morning and at night will help immensely,just use ol fashioned soap ,water and a washcloth.
just wash your face regulary with very very mild soap ...
Try these tips





http://cureacnetreatment.com/acne-tips.p鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans