Sunday, December 13, 2009

Has anyone been put on the acne medication Accutane?

What side effects did you experience? Did you have any mood changes?Has anyone been put on the acne medication Accutane?
no mood changes, just dry chapped lips and my hair went very thin and wasn't a very good condition :)Has anyone been put on the acne medication Accutane?
I did the full course of RoAccutane, Im not sure what the difference is but its prescribed for the same conditions and has the same effects and side effects, so im guessing its pretty much the same drug.





Let me start by saying that before the treatment my skin condition was terrible, and it made me FEEL terrible. Six months after beginning the treatment my skin was as clear as water and as soft as a babies bottom, as they say. However during the course of the treatment, the dry skin I experienced was dreadful, I came up in horrible rashes all over my shoulders and arms, which I eventually had to invest in a fungus cream to control. I also had chapped lips and dry skin all over my face.





Probably the worst side effect I and (according to my own research) many, many other male subjects to this drug experienced is erectile dysfunction, which had me very worried when I came off the course as the problem persisted for about a year. Two years on now thought and thankfully, all is fine, but the same cannot be said for other people I have read about on the web.





The depression is easy to manage if your strong minded and visualise what your going to look like after the treatment. This is a very strong drug which deffinitely does what its supposed to do, and if you can handle the side effects is deffinitely worth taking the treatment :-)
was on it 15 years ago, had no mood changes, but just really dry lips and skin. those are the main ones I remember.
im on my fifth month, my last :)





but i experienced VERY dry skin and VERY chapped lips.


those two are the garunteed side effects.


always moisturize and always always carry chapp stick with you





i had one more side effect and that was back pain, but i had that before i started, the accutane just made it worse.





i had no mood changes or anything like that but i will tell you it really works and its really worth it.





im clear all over now and i love it!!





good luck :)
  • IMPOLINE PRODUCTS SERVICES
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans