Friday, December 11, 2009

Can your face adapt to an acne medication?

I have been using Proactive for years, and it has done a wonderful job maintaining my acne under control. Recently, it seems like the proactive effects are wearing off. Can your face adapt to an acne medication? If so, does anyone have any advice on a stronger and efficient acne medication?Can your face adapt to an acne medication?
Yes, your body will eventually get used to acne medicine just as it does anything else. It has happened to me in the past and I would have to switch medications until that started not to work and at that point I would have to switch again. Your skin is getting used to the medicine in Proactive so it may not be the best thing for your face at this point. If it is getting worse than you would like it to be then there are other topical medications that can help. If it is really bad then I suggest seeing a dermatologist so they can give you the proper medication that will help. There has not been an OTC acne medicine that helped me, which is unfortunate. I had to see a doctor and ever since then my face has been looking good. I hope this helps!Can your face adapt to an acne medication?
yes it can, I remember when I first started proactive, my face would peel and peel, it took about a month.





Help w/ mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Look into this website, they have some excellent treatments for your problem:





acne--skin--care.blogspot.com


skin--care--supplies.blogspot.com
http://acne-scars.we.bs/





Here is an excellent site with some wonderful options for you. It will definitely help you. Have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans