Sunday, December 13, 2009

What acne medication has worked for you?

What acne medications/ regiments...stuff like that has worked for anyone...I have had some bad acne for like 5 years and its has ruined my life...There are so many things I would have done without acne on my face....Right now im 19 and I feel like im the only on the planet with acne.....Anyone got any suggestions as to ridding this stuff?What acne medication has worked for you?
Go to your dermatologist and ask for NEOMEDROL , it actally works . like HONESTLY, it works ssoooo good .What acne medication has worked for you?
the stuff that works best is differn...you have to get it perscriped by a doctor.


but DO NOT try proactive it sucks.


:]


hope i helped
use clearasil ultra it really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans