Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can you ask for acne medication in a checkup?

I have a regular check up next month, and I was wondering if I could just ask for acne medication there, instead of making a appointment with a dermatologist, because i don't think my doctors offer that.





Can i?


And what would I say?





thanks.Can you ask for acne medication in a checkup?
yes you can.....the doctor will assess you over your concerns over it first...before tetermining the right treatment.......for most girls the main type is to be on the pill...(its not just used for contraception) or you cound try proactiv......i use it and it works wonders. go to www.proactiv.com.au, you can buy each item seperatly i only use the cleanser, and use my own toner and moisturisers....but if u want to ask the doc in an easy way just say that your ----(age) and am kinda self concious of my acne.....is there anything that you can prescribe me to help ease it????? hope this has helped you. let me no how u go!Can you ask for acne medication in a checkup?
yes you can ask for anything in a check up. you just ask
i you visit the same doctor every time it should not be a problem.he will most likely to know your history and will recommend some thing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans