Sunday, December 13, 2009

What Is The Best Acne Medication You've Ever Used?

Please describe the kind of acne you had/have and what and how you used to treat it.What Is The Best Acne Medication You've Ever Used?
I don't use any, but my sister has problems with acne and Biore works really well for her. She uses a lot of different kinds of their products: self foaming cleanser, pore unclogging scrubs, their facial strips, triple action astringent, etc. They seem to be working really well for her :]


Hope i helped!!What Is The Best Acne Medication You've Ever Used?
I have been a chronic acne sufferer for years, I had nodules and pustules mostly. I can tell as I most of the time see them filled with yellow stuff... I popped my zit a lot (something I shouldn't have done, as it left me with scars). I used a detox method recently, like you I was completely fed up of all the over the counter creams, so far I have not seen new zits forming. I drink a lot of water too as it helps to get rid of toxins in the body, you can try it too http://morereviewz.googlepages.com/acnef鈥?/a> I hope it works for you. :)





Good Luck
ClearPores.





See its official site: http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickth鈥?/a>





Good luck :)
I had the same problem. There is a lot of junk out there - but I found this stuff that got rid of my


acne in 3 days..... Here is the review I found on it..





webreviewpanel.com/index.php?id=75
http://www.squidoo.com/acnefreein3daystested used this and voila my acne was gone in 72 hours
Whiteheads and blackeads all over my face. Proactive helps keep it under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans