Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is it normal to break out more after you start use acne soap or any other acne medication . thnx?

If you have normal skin, yes. I have normal skin that sometimes breaks out, and once such time it was breaking out more than usual I went and used acne products, and it made the acne much, much worse. Instead of just having two pimples, I had them all over my face. When I quit using it, all the pimples went away.Is it normal to break out more after you start use acne soap or any other acne medication . thnx?
Depeding o skin typeIs it normal to break out more after you start use acne soap or any other acne medication . thnx?
typically acne gets worse before it gets better.


It took me the longest time to find out that I had sensitive skin, and that acne soap really irritated my skin and made me break out worse.


Try just a mild facial soap, like cetaphil or phisoderm. I went through a phase where I used body soap (Dove, Carress) for my face because a friend told me it worked for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans