Sunday, December 13, 2009

Help my skin turned red after using acne medication?

Last night I used a small amount of erythromycin with benzoyl and when I woke up this morning, my face was completely red. However, it didn't hurt or itch that bad. And my face felt smooth when I washed it. I applyed a lot of moisturizer but now, it's still red. Is it supposed to be red after using this medication? How long will it take to heal? Should I continue using the medication? I applied moisturizer after taking a shower and it's kind of stinging slightly.Help my skin turned red after using acne medication?
I got the same problem when i use product with benzoyl preoxide ( we have sensitive skin that is why ). People who are ok with that chemical should not get red skin and their skin should not be itchy at all. I suggest you stop using it.. if you just use it maybe it will heal fast. Last time i use it for few weeks or months ( i forgot exactly how long) and it takes a long time to heal. Even though i stop using it my skin is still red. After using regular product (without any of that chemical) it still the same until i tried clinique (their 3 steps) i use the toner with pink color. The moisturizer is the best of all. After that my skin is not red anymore. My acne is minimize too... but you can't use it for too long. My acne start coming back again after few month (3 months i think...) of use. I hope it helps.:) Try gentle treatement for ur skin:) not as harsh as benzoyl peroxide...Help my skin turned red after using acne medication?
I would try www.medicalcremes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans