Friday, December 11, 2009

When you start taking acne medication does it have to get worst before it starts to clear up your skin?

i was put on oxytetracycline and have been for 2 weeks, my skin has actually come up worst the last couple days, i was wondering if this is an eeffct at first from th tablets?it hasnt come up quite this bad in awhile, its not like majorly bad but worst than usual. oh and has anyone tried it? how long did it take for you to get really clear skin? thanksWhen you start taking acne medication does it have to get worst before it starts to clear up your skin?
I have acne also.But i will tell you my sisters story she has acne also she went to a dermatologist for my years and her acne never improved .So she says.If she had it to do over she would never have taken the pills it just made her teeth yellow.She didn't notice an improvement until she changed her diet.Juices everything and no red meat.My story i never was a meat eater. But i love chips and sweets.I don't juice i drink green tea and clean my system out regularly.Don't depend on the pills make changes in your diet also. When you start taking acne medication does it have to get worst before it starts to clear up your skin?
i used it, i didn't have ad acne though i just had heat bumps on my forehead and when i took those pills it took a whil ebut they went away within a month
It probably won't clear it up, just make it a lttle better
  • hardware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans