Friday, December 11, 2009

I use acne medication and now my skin looks a little discolored. Help please?

I use some acne medication prescribed by my dermatologist. I've used to for almost a year now and my skin looks a little discolored. Some parts are just a little whiter than others. What creams can I use to make my skin tone even? and no... i will not use foundation.I use acne medication and now my skin looks a little discolored. Help please?
You should get to the dermatologist and ask him/her what is going on so that he/she can either A) reduce the amount of medicine because it is drying out your skin ob B) the dermatologist will prescribe the right toner or astringent for you for the reason being that not all of them will work the same and some of it might make the situation worse.








I hope this helped.I use acne medication and now my skin looks a little discolored. Help please?
You are supposed to use a toner after you wash your face. It evens your skin tone.





Witch Hazel is the best, you can also go to your dermatologist and ask if he/she has one to go with your medication.
You need to use a good exfoliator like st. ives apriocot scrub and a good toner. I use the one my clinique and it works well
http://www.youravon.com/crystalfry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans