Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the BEST acne medication for a teenager?

I've heard there's better things out there then Proactiv... Any recommendations? Thanks. (:What is the BEST acne medication for a teenager?
Brandon, I could finally find a solution for this problem,read this blog before taking any action


http://finallyigotridofacne.wordpress.co鈥?/a>


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best teeth whitening method.


Hope this helpsWhat is the BEST acne medication for a teenager?
If over the counter products aren't working for you, then I suggest you visit a dermatologist.





Over the counter products just weren't working for me.. my derm. prescribed me differin and some other medication.





Trust me, See a dermatologist if you want to clear your acne up!!





-Razz
The Neutrogena wave is AMAZING!
Depends on your skin and lifestyle. For me, Clean %26amp; Clear worked wonderfully.





Try Neutrogeon SkinID, if your parents can afford it. Go to www.skinid.com





Kimbo - There is no (or very little) scientific evidence that acne is caused by any kind of food.
I had a teenager with bad acne and proactive totally got rid of it.
diet is everthing! avoid milk and greasy foods!
Honestly, I've had extremely stubborn and annoying acne sine I was 12. I'm about to turn 19, and within the last 8 months I have been using PROACTIVE regularly. NOTHING else I tried, including expensive facials and microdermabrasion gave me anything close to the results I got with proactive. I love it and use it once a day every day. It helped me SO much, when NOTHING else would.
If you have an oily skin wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the pimples like soap.The secret of keeping the skin clear is to keep it oil-free and clean. If you have a dry skin honey is a great remedy for acne and pimples because the honey kills bacteria. If you have a combination skin when you wash your face, use sugar to scrub it, at least once a day, for two weeks to rid yourself of acne.Try http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/ for more info.
i used and use prescription stuff its crazy good clears up bad breakouts quick within maybe 2 or 3 days if u use it twice a day like u should





i even had a really nasty upper back and it took care of that
depends on your skin, everyone is different

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans