Sunday, December 13, 2009

Help for extremely dry skin after acne medication?

I used some acne medicine twice, and my skin is so dry that it looks like my face is going to fall off. It's been about four days since I used it, and since then, I haven't used anymore, I've been washing my face with baby wash, and I've been moisturizing it constantly. How can I stop my face from falling off? Is there a home remedy or some trick I don't know about?Help for extremely dry skin after acne medication?
thats what acne medicine does. It is taking all the bad skin and drying the acne up. As long as you keep on using it it will eventually go away. Just wash really good and moisturize with spf 15 and over.Help for extremely dry skin after acne medication?
Ive been using e45 cream it has helped a lot and almost completely got rid of my dry skin within days =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans