Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the Best acne medication you have tried?

Proactiv really dried out my skin, so now I just want to find something more reliable.What is the Best acne medication you have tried?
The best thing to do is go to your dermatologist... he/she will give you samples to try until they find the best one for you....





This website lists a few treatment suggestions:





http://www.acne.com/What is the Best acne medication you have tried?
I don't use anything. I drink plenty of water and it helps so much.
Proactiv works for me, but my sister uses Acne Free.
Witch hazel. (from the chemist or health food store) Clean your face with it twice a day and find a non greasy moisturiser to use in the morning after cleaning your face
i use clearasil ultra, i get dry skin easily too
Honestly, I'm going to be 40, and I have had the WORST case of acne in my whole life! UGH!





I just use Bacatracin, and it works wonders...!





Oh, and cut out the white breads.. :o)
proactive gentle formula
I tried a herbal solution: read this:





http://acne-removal-treatment.blogspot.c鈥?/a>
Proactiv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans