Thursday, June 24, 2010

What kind of anti-acne medication that I can buy on drugstores without prescription?

One very common deficiency is Vitamin A - increasing your intake (with approval of a doc) might help. Be careful though...this is a fat soluble vitamin and you can overdose on it.





You know the acne medications Retin-A and Accutane? They are both Vit A derivatives, and that's why they work.What kind of anti-acne medication that I can buy on drugstores without prescription?
ASK AT THE DRUGSTORE/CHEMIST AND THEY WILL ADVISE YOU OF THE BESTCREAM/TABLET FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE.AND DON'T BE SHY BECAUSE THEY ARE THERE TO HELP AND HAVE BEEN ASKED THE SAME QUESTION THOUSANDS OF TIMES BY TEENS AND THE LIKE.CHEERS CHEN.What kind of anti-acne medication that I can buy on drugstores without prescription?
Get PROACTIVE. That's what I use. All the drugstore ones with salycilic acid (Clearasil ultra[although that's a good one!], Stridex, etc) are too harsh on my skin--I ended up with some enalarged pores, and I think it was doing more damage and causeing scarring! Proactive, on the other hand, is great, gentle, and I actually spend less money than I had to before.


Before I got Proactive I had to buy that stuff in the drugstore, ($7) a scrub ($4), and moisturizer ($10) and watch how I use them. Not anymore! I just pay $20 a month for proactive. Try it.


Here's a number, check it out!! 1-800-900-7741
Accutane is a no no...it was banned in Europe for a reason. Buy a good acne pad with a 2% acid base and your face won't dry out but it will heal faster.
I heard Neutrogena is good.
definately...............PRO ACTIVE.





i swear it works ........i wouldnt lie
How do you know you have acne? Acne is the very sore,huge, angry breakouts that are many and deep...





Many people think they have acne when it could simple be food allergies...if the break out in on the cheeks then it is food allergies...on the forehead then you need more ruffage...if on your chin then again you need ruffage...if they are white heads they its cholestrol so cut back on the dairy and add more ruffage...if blackheads thats just dirt on oil pores...is the matter coming out is clear and the pimple is sore then its limp tissue and just give it a break...the less chemicals the better in the laundry and the shower...as well as the foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans