Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best over the counter acne medication for the back and chest?

Hi,


I used to have really bad acne right from my teenage years . It was pretty embarassing to go to college with my acne patched face and I was desperate to get rid of it somehow. I took plenty of efforts to keep my face clean all the time and also ate nutritious food and drank lots of water. None of it helped though. I then recently read an article about a lady who got rid of her acne completely using a particular acne product. I tried it and it worked really well. Within 4 weeks my acne was hardly visible. Really good stuff. You can read more about the lady鈥檚 article at the link below.





http://acnevanish.wordpress.com/What is the best over the counter acne medication for the back and chest?
Ok... this is the area i'm sensitive about! But there are many products that could be a potential for you...


If you want to dry out your pimples.. try a bar in a yellow box--it's a sulfur bar which works really well!!! There is also a wash that I used to use which may work for you called Cetafil at your nearest Wal-Mart! Also, there is St Ives scrub for your face and you can use on your back, which I like and feels good when you massage it to your skin ( I tried it on my husband and it worked great!!!) But, if you are having more problems with your skin than that, you need to try Differin from your local dermatologist which is a little pricey, but get's the job done!!! I believe any of these can work for you!





Good luckWhat is the best over the counter acne medication for the back and chest?
i dont get acne there but i use the clearasil ultra pads, it clears acne up fast although the pads are a bit rough on my face it would probably be perfect for you =)
Noxema body clear body scrub.
Neutrogena body scrub works really good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans