Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the most effective over the counter mild acne medication/ washes available?

I have never had any good luck with over the counter products ... I was on accutane four years ago and that took away eveything, but now I get breakouts all over my chin. I've been using Clearasil Deep Cleanse Daily Face Wash and it has been working very well.What is the most effective over the counter mild acne medication/ washes available?
try acne getaway 101E. it is a great product and i can personally vouch for it. unlike most over the counter medications it wont leave your skin dry on the contrary your skin will feel smooth. although i dont like its smell but the good thing is that it is natural and hence there are no side effects. if u buy them from the links below you will get money back gaurentee and u can return it if u r not satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans