Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is the best acne medication?

I have had trouble with acne ever since I started puberty. Every time I get get a new acne medication brand, it works awesomely the first time, but after several uses it's like I'm immune to it...I need some help.What is the best acne medication?
You might be over drying your skin with that many products. I would get a moisturizer for acne (I use clean and clear dual action moisturizer in the white and purple bottle). If your skin is too dry, it cracks, and lets the bacteria in. You need to find the right balance. I use a foaming facial cleanser at night, a very gentle face soap (like cetaphil) in the morning, and moisturizer right after each. I also use a regular cream for spot treatment.





According to my doctor when I went for the same reason, that many harsh products are just making it worse.What is the best acne medication?
Prescription acne medication is usually the best, but it's really expensive, and in some cases, not worth it. I use Neutrogena Acne Stress Control. Neutrogena has done a wonderful job of clearing up acne fast and stopping breakouts. And best of all, it's cheaper than prescription acne medication. Be careful with choosing acne cleansers. Make sure to choose the right one for your skin type. If you have really dry skin, try to find an acne cleanser with green tea and cucumber. It really soothes skin and keeps it smooth. Neutrogena Acne Stress Control has these in it. It's also oil-free. Try to find an acne cleanser that has salicylic acid in it, too. It works wonders on acne. Benzalkonium chloride works too.
Accutane, but it's a pain in the butt.


If you're a girl you have to get pregnancy tests every month, blood work done, take quizzes with this little hand out. Plus the side effects can be deformities if you get pregnant while on Accutane, depression, and liver problems.





It's a pain, but honestly it works like a miracle.
definitely the best acne medication is clearasil ultra. This ';cleaner skin in three days'; acne cream is guaranteed to give you results. Acne systems are not recommended due to the fact that you must leave it on all day and if you sweat you feel obligated to wash it off. Try it, I suffered the same you did and now my skin is clear. It may also be due to your nutrition. What you eat plays a huge role on your acne appearance. Hang tight, it's all a process. Good luck. :)
WATER!!! Drink tons of water because that will flush out all the toxins that would otherwise exit your body though your skin! also double check to see if you have food allergies! (Google: food allergies cause Acne) Stay away from artificial sugars!!!! (splenda, nutrasweet, sweet n low, etc!) they contain Aspartame! that broke me out SO bad! its in like all diet drinks and basically ANYTHING ';sugar-free';! Its deadly so make sure you Google that too! (Aspartame causes cystic acne!)





I use a face wash with benezyl peroxide in it!Drink tons of water and eat as organic as possible! I was a serious case of Acne too! (my face was swollen!) I was going to take Accutane, but was really concerned about all the side affects and risk it brings! I am 97% better! the water has also helped significantly with the scarring! =]





I have suffered since I was 12 so I know how you feel! I promise this will help AND it makes you healthier too! why not give it a try?
Drinking lots of water every day and using a neutral face wash like neutrogena. It has worked wonders for me and its cheap. For the scabs I get from popping my zits I dab a little tripple anti biotic ointment on the popped zit with a little zit cream and it seems to get rid of them fast.





Also this may sound weird and it kind of stinks but for black heads I put some apple cider vinegar on a cotton wall and just use it like toner. I usually wash it off after it dries b/c of the smell.
It's Accutane.





That's actually the ONLY one that works.


If you don't want to do that though, go with a thing called Nature's Cure.
Accutane, it is a prescription medication. This is for chornic and advanced acne.
i use differingel and duacgel
clean %26amp; clear works wonders for me
the same thing happened to me. After a while i told my mom that it was bugging and she brought me to the doctor. i told him my problem and he gave me a treatment. what i got was: pills that you have to swallow, and two topical treatments to accompany those. my acne is visibly better.





about it:


you only have to take the pills for three months, they're a little large but they go down great with water (you can request to see the size of the pill while you're at the doctor and chances are, they'll show you) the topical treatment is really easy, nothing time consuming, very simple.





cons:


you have to take the pill twice a day. it only works if you take it consistently. the pills are about the size of the length of your pinky-fingernail. sometimes you just forget to take the pill. (but hey, you just have to take it a little longer, that's all!) you cant go out in the sun for too long, if you do you need sunblock. you should drink LOTS of water with them. you cannot take antacids within an hour of the medication (might not be a problem for you but it is for some...).





so far, its worked GREAT for me. i never though it would work this good but it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans