Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best acne medication ?

i've tried proactiv %26amp; normal benzoyl peroxide and both of them really broke my face out so i think im allergic to benzoyl peroxide - however i have an exfoliating scrub by saint ives with salicylic acid in it and it makes my skin look healthy , so i think that would work well on my face. i've also tried clean %26amp; clear and products similar, but they didn't do that good of a job. what should i use ? if it helps im a teenage boy .What is the best acne medication ?
acutane its perscription and only for severe cases thoughWhat is the best acne medication ?
beauticontrol's all clear acne system works great. I've heard your same story from so many of my clients. all of them have had no success with pro activ either but my line worked for them.





visit my page for more info www.beautipage.com/jwhittey or email me with questions at jill.spaparites@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans