Saturday, June 26, 2010

Can i take ClearPores Herbal pill with my regular acne medication?

Im about to order ClearPores acne treatment kit becuase it looks like it works well. Im already taking a perscription pill called Minocycline and it takes care of about half of my acne problem, but i still have a decent amount...i was wondering if i could take this herbal pill with the one im already taking because if i stop taking it, i will probably go back to where i startedCan i take ClearPores Herbal pill with my regular acne medication?
Since you do not state your age is it not possible to give approbiate advise, but here is what I would do:


First of all, I would google the side effects of the prescribed medication and then compare them to the side effects of the herbal medication.


Next, I would ask my doctor to check for Vitamin-B deficiency or overdose: in both cases serious skin problems can occur. I've had a deficiency and broke out with eczemas, skin rashes, and a fungal skin infection and had one heck of a time getting treated. The medication prescribed didn't even relieve the itch too much.


So first, check the side effects---and then CALL the company and ask about interference with drugs before you order. Most companies do have a toll free number where you can ask(and order).Don't just buy it and then find out that you can't take it because of the other medication.





If you really want to do something good for your skin, get a microdermabrasion and do that on a regular schedule. Mary Kay sells one that actually is very good(the set is around 50 bucks)If you don't smoke then you don't have to do that more than twice a month, so it would last you a long time. I did it every week and it lasted me four or five months.


Next, make sure you do have balanced vitamins. Often a lack of certain vitamins causes skin problems---good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans