Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the acne Medication that ACTUALLY WORKS?

I have ried many acne medications such as pro-active which was a big waste of money. all it did was mad emy face burn n flaky n dry. As did other acne medications. PLEASEEEEEEEEEE HELPPPPPP I REALLY WANT A CURE TOO MY ACNE. i don't have it bad just on my chin n around my nose n a lil on my left cheeck. PLEASEEE HELPPP.What is the acne Medication that ACTUALLY WORKS?
Read this article http://free-health-products.info/2009/01/24/acne-treatment-by-acnezine/ and maybe you will find something goodWhat is the acne Medication that ACTUALLY WORKS?
Benzaclin, ask your doctor. It will make your face dry the first weed and a half, but then it wont anymore
See a dermatologist to determine if you need internal or external treatment. That left cheek - I bet you sleep on your left side. Change your pillowcase often and don't put your hands near your face except when you're cleansing. Don't scrub - it's irritating. Gently wash with Dial or Safeguard soap before school, after school, and at bedtime. Wash your hands often, too, because when you touch your face, it does exacerbate breakouts.
CETAPHIL SOAP%26gt; USE it for awhile
nuetrogena!!!! best stuff everr! it cleared up my acne in like a week :)) and yess it does leave ur skin smooth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans