Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can I use Jergens Natural Glow with my acne medication?

I just bought jergens natural glow today for my face and body. I have 2 prescription acne creams that I use every day. Benza clin for morning and retinamicro for night. Usually I apply a moisturizer and then apply my medication but since this is a self tanner moisturizer I was wondering if it will have a bad effect? Has anyone else had experience with this?? If so how should I apply it?Can I use Jergens Natural Glow with my acne medication?
no, you should not use jergens as a moisturizer when you are on acne medications because it cause break outs because some of the ingredients(even with other brands) are not good for pimples. just use the moisturizer prescribed by the dermatologists.Can I use Jergens Natural Glow with my acne medication?
i use bezaclin in the am and differin in th pm---my dermatologist said use dove unscented white bar soap bcuz the fragranced and colored soap can irritate your skin and leave residue so i switched like a month ago and my skin is so great ill never use n ething else on my face





he also said for me to only use dhl moisturizer i was using oil of olay and he said it clogs pores---even tho it said non comdomgenic--- he said not to use n e thing with out his ok i would check with the dr b 4 using n ething

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans