Thursday, June 24, 2010

I tried a new acne medication, and my face is clearing up yet my skin is peeling really bad.Is this bad?

Or is it just showing that the stuff is working well?I tried a new acne medication, and my face is clearing up yet my skin is peeling really bad.Is this bad?
It sounds like your using Retin-A. If you are that's normal. A lot of acne medication will dry out your skin, but Retin-A will make your skin peel when you first start using it. It's normal.I tried a new acne medication, and my face is clearing up yet my skin is peeling really bad.Is this bad?
Sometimes when you start using benzoyl peroxide products they can cause that problem. I would suggest cutting back a little on how frequently you use it for a while until you get used to it.
  • IMPOLINE PRODUCTS SERVICES
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans