Thursday, June 24, 2010

Reccomendations for a good acne medication?

does anyone know of a good acne medication that fades scars as well as fights bacteria?Reccomendations for a good acne medication?
I've looked around, and I don't know of any anti-scarring acne medication. I've gone to a dermatologist and to a skin care salon and for now it seems like the best of both worlds still comes in two separate packages. I know there is scar treatment, and I know of some anti-bacterial acne wash, but I don't know of anything that does both effectively that comes in the same container. The best anti-bacterial wash I ever came across was Purpose soap. The only draw back it has is that it is very drying to the skin, so if your acne stems from dry skin you're going to want to double up on moisturizer plus some salicylic acid so your skin will remain a hostile environment for additional bacteria. If you're an oily skin type, you should be okay, but you'll still definitely need moisturizer to replenish all the oils and acids on your face. Ideally, your skin should remain slightly acidic, as this will boil away bacteria as it comes into contact with your skin, but won't have any negative effects on the healthy cells of your skin.





Since I have some familiarity with the history of the condition, and I remember the problem being in a certain location that's definitely not your face, Purpose soap is ideal because most people don't see that side of you on a daily basis besides yourself.





Since I'm not familiar with too many good scar treatments, I did a little research, and found this. It looks pricy, but at the very least can give you an idea of what kind of ingredients you'll want to look out for.





http://www.syprex.com/ShoppingCart/index鈥?/a>





Hope you find this information helpful!Reccomendations for a good acne medication?
This is gonna sound so weird, but use regular listerine on your face and it clears up--fast.


Or try using stridex pads, they work well too.
I use St. Ives apricot scrub, the proactiv and stuff that's expensive like that never worked for me.
When I start getting a large bump that looked like it might get infected I would put neosporian on it. That helped A LOT with infection and scarring....which I'd done it earlier!
Neutragena Acne Fading mask fades old acne marks like the redness, but to truly get rid of the scars you will need laser or microdermabrasion treatments. I HIGHLY recommend Tazorac for treating the actual acne, you get it by prescription from a dermatologist

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans