Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can I get acne medication in the army?

I don't have health insurance right now, but when I did I was on some acne meds and my skin was glowing!





I can get acne meds and all that suff in the army right, like for FREE?


Can I get acne medication in the army?
only if deemed medically necessary. normal acne does not merit that. and if you don't have normal acne you can be DQd form enlisting anyway for medical reasons. Can I get acne medication in the army?
i hope thats not your reason for joining, because you only MIGHT get them if it is bad enough to require a prescription. i dont know that ive ever heard of anyone getting it though. get the thought of the army giving you free meds out of your head right now. no matter whats wrong, you will get 800mg motrin, unless a body part is falling off. they have acne meds at the store, the pill kind and other stuff for it.
Yes, you can go to sick call and your PA will prescribe some medication for you.
nope my cousins breaking out like crazzy and he is getting a rash too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans